These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups have layers of strawberry cream and crispy cookie crumbs. The individual dessert servings are perfect for yourself or as a party dessert!
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious dessert, you’ll love these no bake strawberry cheesecake cups. They’re only 5 simple ingredients!
For a healthier dessert option, we’re swapping coconut cream instead of cream cheese. We’re also using coconut sugar instead of a refined sugar.
Try these out as a quick dessert or make a few batches as individual mini party desserts! The bright pink layers look great in little glass jars. Try them out for a baby shower, bridal shower, or birthday party.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- vegan + vegetarian
- refined sugar-free
- Fresh strawberries
- Coconut sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Cream from canned coconut milk
- Vegan + gluten-free pecan cookies or graham crackers
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CUPS
These layered jars are quick and easy! No baking required. First, we’re making the strawberry cream. Purée the fresh strawberries, then add the coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Scoop out the coconut cream from the top of a can of refrigerated coconut milk.
Mix the ingredients together with a hand mixer until creamy, then set aside. Fill the bottom of the jars with a thin layer of cookie crumbs. Add a spoonful of strawberry cream. Add another layer of cookie crumbs. Add another layer of strawberry cream.
Top each jar with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cookie crumbs and enjoy!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CUP FAQS
Fresh strawberries will deliver the best taste for these! But if you have frozen strawberries, let them thaw for 10-20 minutes and then use them.
Refrigerate the can of coconut milk for 1-2 hours or overnight. Avoid shaking the can so the coconut cream stays on top of the can. Open the can, then scoop out the cream on top but leave the coconut water on the bottom. You can use the water for a smoothie.
I recommend storing the leftover strawberry cream in the fridge unassembled. Once you have the strawberry cream mixed and the cookies are crushed, they’re super easy to assemble!
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups (Vegan)
- 2 cups strawberries fresh
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can coconut milk (cream only) refrigerated
- 10 gluten-free, vegan pecan cookies crushed
- Cut strawberries and remove stems. Add to a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend until puréed, then pour into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add coconut sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl. Scoop out only the coconut cream from the top of the can and add to the bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together with an electric mixer until whipped and creamy. Set strawberry cream aside.
- Fill the bottom of the jars with a thin layer of cookie crumbs. Add a spoonful of strawberry cream. Add another layer of cookie crumbs. Add another layer of strawberry cream.
- Optional: top each jar with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cookie crumbs. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate the coconut milk can for at least 1-2 hours. Overnight is best. Remember, don’t shake the can! Don’t use the water in the can, only the coconut cream on top.
- Pecan cookies are delicious with this recipe because they taste similar to graham crackers. You can also use graham crackers.
- Fresh strawberries will deliver the best taste for these! But if you have frozen strawberries, let them thaw for 10-20 minutes first.
- Store any leftover strawberry cream in the fridge in an airtight container. Once you have the strawberry cream prepped and the cookies are crushed, they’re super easy to assemble!
Leave a Reply